News View All News »
Nutrition Program Changes for Next Week
Friday, June 12, 2020
The Liverpool Central School District is changing the Nutrition Assistance Program schedule for next week.
For the week of June15, meals will be served on Monday (June 15), Wednesday (June 17) and Thursday (June 18). Children will receive two breakfasts and two lunches each of those days.
LCSD Food Service workers will provide meals from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at four LCSD school buildings:
- Chestnut Hill Elementary, 200 Saslon Park Drive
- Long Branch Elementary, 4035 Long Branch Road
- Liverpool Elementary, 910 Second Street
- Nate Perry Elementary, 7053 Buckley Road
LCSD school buses also will drop off meals at 15 locations throughout the district. The times are as follows:
11 to 11:30 a.m.
- Sunflower @ community park
- Lakeview Townhomes
- Candlelight @ office
- Braemar @ mailboxes
- ABC Estates
- Brentwood Village Apts
- Eagles Pointe Townhomes
- Grenadier Village
12:15 to 12:45 p.m.
- Norstar Apts
- Hampton Estates
- Pinetree/Kingwood Garden
- Madison Village @ clubhouse
- Madison Village @ mailboxes
- Burningtree @ Shallowcreek
- Heritage Apts
All meals are take-home meals. Meals cannot be consumed on site.
For more information, please contact Food Service Director Annette Marchbanks at 315-622-7172.