News View All News »
Schools to Participate in Early Dismissal Drill
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Each year, New York State school districts are required to conduct an emergency dismissal drill as a form of practice in anticipation of a needed or required early dismissal.
All Liverpool Central School District schools will participate in this emergency dismissal drill on Tuesday, November 20. All students will be dismissed 15 minutes earlier than their normally scheduled time.
Dismissal times that day will be:
- Chestnut Hill Elementary: 2:35 p.m.
- Donlin Drive Elementary: 3:15 p.m.
- Elmcrest Elementary: 3:15 p.m.
- Liverpool Elementary: 2:35 p.m.
- Long Branch Elementary: 3:15 p.m.
- Morgan Road Elementary: 3:15 p.m.
- Nate Perry Elementary: 2:35 p.m.
- Soule Road Elementary: 2:35 p.m.
- Willow Field Elementary: 3:15 p.m.
- Chestnut Hill Middle: 2:40 p.m.
- Liverpool Middle: 2:40 p.m.
- Soule Road Middle: 2:40 p.m.
- Liverpool High School Annex: 1:59 p.m.
- Liverpool High School Main Building: 2:04 p.m.
Please make appropriate arrangements for the early arrival of your children as a result of this drill.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school.